- Complete online I-9 Forms.
- Confirm the legal “right to work” status of newly hired employees and receive a verification from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Electronically store and retrieve active and inactive I-9 forms, providing anytime, anywhere secure paperless access for updating, re-verification and governmental inspection as dictated by law.
- Receive automated alerts 90, 60 and 30 days in advance of the expiration of employees’ work authorization, along with authorization documents enabling employees to apply for renewal of their work authorizations. This greatly increases the probability that they can legally continue to work without interruption.
- Easily identify current employees with fraudulent Social Security Numbers through the Social Security Administration (SSA) Employee Verification Service (EVS).