- Person Search – Database searches using your social security number to find names and addresses currently and previously used
- National Criminal Database Search – Database search used as a tool to find criminal records nationwide
- Sex Offender Search – Search of the National Sex Offender Registry
- County Criminal/State Criminal Searches – A thorough investigation of criminal records at the county level
- Additional employer searches may also include: Federal Court Database Search, Motor Vehicle Report, Terrorist Watch List, Employment Credit Report, Education Verification, Employment Verification, and other job specific searches.
If you have further questions regarding what is included in your background check, feel free to give us a call at 888-833-5304, or email email@example.com
We will need to verify your identity so be prepared to provide some personal information. We will also ask specific details about the information you are disputing so we can conduct a recheck. Once this process is complete, you and your employer will receive a notice regarding the results of the reinvestigation.
If Occuscreen was the CRA, you can call us at 888-833-5304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If positive results are sent through the Medical Review process, an additional 24-72 hours will be required for the MRO to contact you to confirm the result as positive or negative (due to a valid medical explanation.)
If the information does not match, the positive result will stand. Some states require a medical review for every drug screen, positive and negative, or just for positive results. If you do not live in an MRO – required state, you have the option to send positive results through review. Standard turnaround time for an MRO is 24-72 hours. For additional information, go to our Medical Review Officer page.
The legal landscape surrounding medical and recreational marijuana is experiencing a lot of change at this time. For specific questions or updated information, please contact us at email@example.com.