Why should I perform Criminal Background Screening?
How do I find information on the background check services you offer?
How much will the background check cost?
Does a National Criminal Database search provide a thorough nationwide search?
For a fully comprehensive search we always recommend using the National Criminal Database only as a supplement to county court records.
Does the applicant need to sign something before the background check?
How do I initiate a background check?
- Online data entry through the Occuscreen secure website
- QuickApp process (electronic applicant Disclosure and Authorization form)
What is the turnaround time for my background check?
- County Criminal Court Searches – Clerk-assisted searches, archived records in certain counties, court closures or furloughs
- Verifications – Not receiving return calls from Employers and/or schools being closed due to holidays.
- Additional information might be needed in some instances to confirm records and/or confirm information uncovered on a report.
If your background check is still pending after three business days, and there is no ETA written in the client notes section of the report on our website, you can email email@example.com, provide the file number and request an ETA. We will then email you an ETA as soon as it has been received.
What is involved in a drug test?
How long will the drug test results take?
If positive results are sent through the Medical Review process, an additional 24-72 hours will be required for the MRO to contact you to confirm the result as positive or negative (due to a valid medical explanation.)
What do I do if a drug screen is positive?
What is Medical Review (MRO)?
If the information does not match, the positive result will stand. Some states require a medical review for everydrug screen, positive and negative, or just for positive results. If you do not live in an MRO – required state, you have the option to send positive results through review. Standard turnaround time for an MRO is 24-72 hours. For additional information, go to our Medical Review Officer page.
What is oral fluid (saliva) drug testing?
- The specimen is collected onsite through a simple and dignified process and shipped via FedEx to the laboratory for analysis
- Collections are witnessed
- Although accuracy levels are similar to a urine test (when lab-analyzed), detection windows are shorter, even for marijuana.
For more information on oral fluid testing, visit our oral fluids testing page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do marijuana laws affect drug screening?
The legal landscape surrounding medical and recreational marijuana is experiencing a lot of change at this time. For specific questions or updated information, please contact us at email@example.com.